Canopy Airport Parking is one of the Greenest Parking Facilities in the World!
Canopy is proud to be one of the greenest parking garages in the world that is run primarily on SOLAR, WIND and GEOTHERMAL technologies.
Our green parking facility at DIA was featured on a Travel Channel segment, showcasing our green initiatives.
At Canopy, we believe that airport parking can be so much more than just an extra step in your travel plans. While we pride ourselves on making this step as effortless as possible, our team also saw an opportunity to make a positive impact on a service that is utilized worldwide.
The Canopy Airport Parking facility at DIA was built to run as efficiently as possible and will continue to reduce the overall impact of resources typically used by long term parking facilities. We have become the first off airport parking facility to be Green Garage Certified so that while you are away, your vehicle is taking part in something great with the Canopy Parking team. For our customers and for the environment, we welcome you to a world class green parking lot in the world.
What makes Canopy Airport Parking a world class green parking facility?
- Our 4,200 space, 40 acre lot is made from sustainable or recycled materials
- Pavement was made from recycled shingles
- Steel is made from recycled cars
- Canopy has almost a net 0 carbon footprint
- Canopy is at least 80% more efficient than comparable facilities around the world
- Energy efficient LED lights are used that take up only 20% of electricity of a normal lighting fixture
- While the facility is running on almost no electricity, the electricity the facility burns is produced through on-site solar fields
- Canopy offers 8 free Juice Bars (electric car charging stations)
- These charging stations can recharge a car battery in 2 hours flat
- Learn about our Commuter EV Quick Charge Stations that are open to the public!
So if you are looking for green airport parking, or just airport parking for the Denver International Airport, look no further. View our parking rates and options and take one easy step forward in your travel plans.
Quick Green Facts
Green Technologies Used At Canopy:
Canopy Also Uses
Reduces Indoor Valet air conditioning load
Asphalt is created from recycled roofing shingles
Moderately filters rain and snow runoff
Covered and Indoor Parking:
Reduces automotive air conditioning load
We operate Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) buses, Biodiesel buses and Flex Fuel shuttles
LEED Gold Certification: Complies with environmental building standards
Recognized by America’s leading parking industry non-profit sustainability certification and credentialing organization.