Canopy Airport Parking is one of the world’s greenest parking facilities and the affordable choice for premier DIA parking. Canopy has over 4,200 parking spaces and offers three parking levels: indoor valet, covered self-park and open air self-park.
Canopy strives to make traveling convenient and hassle- free for guests by offering:
- On-site staff 24/7/365
- 24-hour shuttles
- Free coffee, snacks and newspapers
- Luggage assistance
- Choice of parking from outdoor, covered or valet when you book a reservation
- Friendly Assistance Program (free jump starts and tire inflation)
- Car Care services (valet customers only) – car wash, detail, oil change and windshield repair
- Free Electric Vehicle (EV) charging in valet and covered self-park; now open to commuters.
- Discounts available for low emitting and alternative fuel vehicles. Please inquire within.
- Carside to curbside shuttle service
- 5280 Frequent Parker Program with rewards
What are our customers saying about Canopy Airport Parking?
“Awesome and friendly service! Second time using Canopy and won’t go anywhere else. Next time we’ll try Valet. We learned from the shuttle driver John that they start your car, warm it up if it’s cold out and can even do oil changes and full on car detail. Talk about service!” – Nathan P.
“Our experience with Canopy was great! With our ExpressToll account, we were able to pull in and park smoothly and exit the same. The drivers were prompt and courteous with almost no lag time from pick up to door and back. We will certainly use Canopy for our next trip!” – Courtney F.
“Facility is top-notch, only green parking facility around. The drivers are fun, helpful and professional, shuttles are clean and they’re partnered with Silvercar and ExpressToll. All around, the best parking when you travel.” – Jenna G.
“I’ve used Canopy on several occasions. Every time the driver was prompt, cheerful and helped me load my luggage – both at the airport and the parking lot. I love the service at my vehicle, eliminating the need to drag my luggage to a pickup spot. Pick up at the airport is timely.” – Claudette A
“Far more economical than parking at the actual airport, and the shuttle drivers provide fantastic service that’s totally lacking at [other parking lots] or the hotels that rent parking spaces. We could never justify paying what long-term parking costs at the airport, and of all the alternatives we’ve tried so far, this one is by far our favorite.” – Corey S
“Every person I encountered (check-in at valet, shuttle drivers, check-out, valet at car) had a smile on their face and were very courteous. No complaints here at ALL.” – Michele B.