Please review our Terms & Conditions below
1. We claim copyright protection on everything you see on the Site. You may not download, reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any material on this Site without our prior written consent. You may download information on the Site for personal and noncommercial home use only, provided the downloaded material includes all copyright and trademark notices. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent, including “framing” of any part of the Site, or tampering with our software or the functionality of this Site, to reverse engineer or to circumvent the navigation of the Site. You also may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor the Site without our prior written consent. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Propark and/or Canopy Airport Parking®. All requests for our written consent should be directed in writing to: Marketing Department, Propark America, One Union Place, Hartford, Connecticut 06103.
2. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The trademarks, service marks, logos, tag lines and images (the “Marks”) displayed on the Site are the unregistered and registered service marks of Propark or are the property of or used by Propark or its affiliates with the permission of the owner. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site without our prior written consent. Your unauthorized use of the Marks or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. We will aggressively enforce intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
3. You will indemnify Propark and/or Canopy Airport Parking® for any cost, expenses, attorney fees and other losses as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the Site and the content on the Site.
4. We do not review nor are we responsible for any linked sites not under our control. These links are included as a convenience, and except for contractual relationships with our apparent marketing partners, the inclusions of any links does not imply endorsement by Propark and/or Canopy Airport Parking® of the linked site.
5. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern the Agreement, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
6. Propark America collects credit card holder data for the sole purpose of processing and issuance of applicable parking charges for Canopy Airport Parking®.
7. Cancellation Policy: Reservations may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the start of the reservation. If applicable, your deposit will be credited to the card used to secure your reservation.
8. To cancel a reservation: Check your confirmation email that links to your online reservation and follow the instructions contained therein. If you cannot find your confirmation email or have any additional questions about canceling your reservation, please call us at 303-574-9800.
9. Canopy Airport Parking® does not accept TURO listings/hosts at our facility. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to call us at 303-574-9800.